The Energy Advisor assists with planning and implementation of outreach programs and strategies in synch with program standards and goals. The goals of successful outreach are to (1) increase program awareness and participation in varied customer segments; (2) build and strengthen relationships with property management stakeholders, as well as community partners; and (3) increase program presence and lead efforts to augment customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that successful outreach and program marketing is delivered to achieve program participation goals as well as weekly and annual key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist with developing outreach strategies to generate increased program participation.
- Ensure that established daily performance goals are met through various outreach activities and event participation.
- Report accurate results of outreach activity after each event attended.
- Advise internal teams on any relevant program concerns and recommend changes to current procedures based on field interactions and customer feedback.
- Assist with communication messaging strategies for overall program to realize customer satisfaction enhancements.
- Assist with establishing community support/partner channels and generate leads through attended events.
- Ensure that client brand is accurately displayed via uniform, print collateral, table displays, etc.
- Complete relevant reporting as needed.
- Performs related work as required.
- Some college or equivalent work experience.
- Proven successful track record in motivated marketing and outreach efforts.
- Sales experience.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities and meet established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and handle a variety of activities concurrently.
- Work well independently or in a team environment.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Knowledge in energy efficiency.