Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Field coordinator will oversee the daily activity of assigned direct install professionals, and ensure high quality customer satisfaction is delivered on behalf of the client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Distribute and review daily schedules for all crews, including customer names, addresses, routes, and alternate visits.
· Ensure crews fulfill scheduled appointments by tracking real time progress for all visits.
· Measure and monitor program quality assurance and time management of all assigned crews daily. Goal is 1 per assigned crew per day.
· Handle all assigned customer complaints related to program activity.
· Coach, advise, and mentor crews where appropriate.
· Replenish inventory in field as needed.
· Ensure crews submit and enter all relevant documentation the day of their visits.
· Review data daily for accuracy, especially data concerning time spent by crews.
· Work as an installer or consultant as needed.
· Performs related work as required.
· Energy Educators
· Direct Installers
· 2 years prior supervisory experience
· Able to work in very fast-paced environment and hold to deadlines.
· Problem-solver. Able to respond to diverse set of challenges in the field and do whatever it takes to meet project deliverables on schedule.
· Ability to communicate effectively with subordinates, peers, superiors and customers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Knowledge and understanding of energy audits and the direct install measures
· Bachelor’s degree
· Working knowledge in utility industry or with energy management programs
· BPI Certification
Your application was submitted successfully.